Officially supported by Sonatrach with secured senior delegations from ETAP, ONHYM, EGAS and NOC Libya, the 9th edition of the North Africa Oil & Gas Summit on 7-9 December in Algeria, Algiers, is looking at North Africa in a truly global context. Meet over 450 key decision makers, choose between 3 streams (strategy, technical or downstream) and understand what opportunities are available in North Africa.
Attend the North Africa Oil & Gas Summit and:
- Meet all the top decision makers from Algeria, Tunisia, Libya, Morocco and Egypt in an informal environment of break-out country roundtables to share the latest off-the-record industry news that will affect you and your business
- Hear directly from NOC CEOs and policy makers: Mohamed Akrout, CEO, ETAP and Kamel Ben Naceur, Minister of Industry, Tunisia will outline investment opportunities in Tunisia; EGAS will explain what positive transformations drove Egypt’s economy in 2014; NOC Libya will share their vision of Libya’s energy future and the CEO of Sonatrachwill open the conference
- Access to the world’s most advanced technologies withBaker Hughes, Schlumberger, RWE Dea, Repsol, Total, Petrofac, GE Oil & Gas and Tenaris already sponsoring the event
- More peer-to-peer networking: 11 World Café Roundtables, 5 Country Roundtables, Speed Networking, 4 Poster Sessions and 50% less PowerPoint presentations. You will have 3 times as many opportunities to have meaningful conversations with your peers
- 2nd annual Student Engagement Programme (ESEP) Awards of Excellence. The best students from across North Africa will travel to Algeria to present their ground-breaking work during our annual Awards of Excellence. Join us in recognising and celebrating the leaders of tomorrow
Click here for the brochure of the North Africa Oil & Gas Summit