The costs of membership total:
- € 750,- a year
- A discount of € 250,- for IRO-members
- Free membership for FME-members
Minimal timespan for the membership is two years.
Dutch Energy Solutions: the company cluster for suppliers in the Oil-, Gas- and Power industry.
Since the foundation in 2009, the members of the cluster have made a wide variety of successful visits to different focus countries in the Gulf states: Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Bahrain.
You can become a member of Dutch Energy Solutions, as well!
Members of Dutch Energy Solutions can take advantage of the following benefits:
- Reduced members-only tariff for incoming and outgoing trade missions
- Free admittance or a reduced members-only tariff to seminars and networking events in The Netherlands
- Keep our members informed on opportunities
- Your company profile included in the FME Energy guide at discounted rate
- Your company profile and web link included on our website: https://www.dutch-energysolutions.nl/
- Continues promotion of your company at relevant public and private parties active in the Gulf region
- Joint Decision Making when inviting parties for incoming trade missions
- Direct access to the network of Dutch Energy Solutions in the Netherlands and the Gulf Region.
Terms and conditions
The costs of membership are exluding taxes per individual company. These costs are per year (January – January) for a period of two years. It is possible to end the membership annually before December 1st. Membership may be subject to approval by the Advisory Board.
After approval a formal confirmation will be sent by post. Any other use of materials on this site – including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution or republication – without the prior written permission of the Advisory Board is strictly prohibited.